Long Beach Video Shoot Day
In a world where video content is taking over, we’re offering an affordable video marketing solution!
It is time to elevate your marketing strategy and grow your business or brand with video. Join us for our NEXT Video Shoot Day on October 12th, 2022, where we will provide on-demand video production services for a fraction of the cost of an on-site shoot.
How many times have things gotten lost in translation over text? We can bet it’s a lot. How many times have you thought “It would be a lot easier if I could just TELL you what it is.” Also a lot. Cue, Margaux Agency’s video production team. Creating video content allows you the opportunity to tell the story of your brand or business in a more intimate way. You can engage with your audience and attract new customers by providing a better understanding of who you are.
The Margaux Agency team will be on-site to assist with guiding you to create videos suitable for your website or any social media channel: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Youtube.
- Please note: This will be a socially distanced event to protect our employees and all participants from the potential effects of COVID-19. All participants will be required to wear a mask, except when on camera.
Use these videos for your website or any social media channel.
The shoot will be held on Wednesday, October 12th, 2022 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Schedule in 30-minute increments
It will be located on-site at the Margaux Agency office:
120 E. 3rd St., #203
Long Beach, CA 90802
Due to the limited number of seats available, we require at least a 48-hour notice to cancel. With proper notice, we will provide a full refund.
What do you get?
We want to create the best environment possible, so you can create content with ease. With the $450 Video Package, you’ll get:
- A 20-minute slot to shoot 4 short (:30-:45) videos.
- A teleprompter reading your provided script.
- The Margaux Agency Team can interview you if needed.
- Scripting assistance is available if needed.
- Videos that are appropriate for use on websites or social media.
- Coaching on positioning, facial expressions, and voice inflection when necessary.
- Shooting & Editing.
Margaux Agency Safety Protocols
- Margaux Agency will be taking all the necessary precautions to ensure this is a socially distanced event. All participants are required to fill out and sign this COVID-19 safety document prior to the day of filming and email it to email@example.com
Still have any questions?
- We have answers! Check out our FAQS page.
Ready to get started? Select a time below to reserve your spot.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.