Nervous? Don’t be! Here’s some tips to keep in mind as you plan for your video shoot!
Writing a Script
- Get to the point! Most social platforms favor video content that falls between 30-45 seconds. It’s important to keep your script short and concise, so your audience hears your message!
- Stay focused on one topic or thought per video! You’ll get the chance to record multiple shorts, so there’s no reason to jam-pack one video with too much information.
- Make sure to end your video with a Call To Action. Remember the purpose of creating this video and find a way to voice that message at the end.
Writing Interview Questions
- Think about the story you’re trying to tell about you and your brand or business. Think about the important points that you need your audience to know.
- A less formal interview style resonates strongly. Keep it natural and personable, while providing useful information.
- Think about how your brand or business is going to help your target audience. If your motive is clear, that will reflect in your content!
Time to Look The Part!
- Jewel tones look great on camera! (emerald green, purple, ruby red, or sapphire blue)
- You can rock deep earth tones too! (burnt orange, maroon, earthy green, and mustard yellow)
- Avoid busy pieces like patterned shirts or dresses and ties with busy patterns. Simple is better!
- Try to avoid solid black or white. Light blue is a great alternative to white.
Now that you’ve made it here, we think you’ll be more than ready to get in front of the camera! Since we want to see you succeed, the Margaux Agency video team will be there every step of the way to help guide you through the video process and provide feedback to give you the best results possible. We want to help launch you into this video content-loving world by creating meaningful videos that speak to your ideal audience.